Parkridge Valley Adult and Senior Campus offers care for those suffering from both a drug or alcohol addiction and a mental illness. Sometimes the addiction occurs first, which over time can lead to mental illness. For others, mental illness occurs first leading people to use alcohol or drugs to temporarily feel better. Parkridge Valley Adult and Senior Campus Dual Diagnosis Care includes:
- Multi-disciplinary assessment
- Medically supervised detoxification
- Medication management, stabilization, and education
- Educational classes
- Group therapy
- Family education
- 12-step recovery classes/groups
- Activity therapy
- Discharge planning to appropriate level of care.
For additional information or questions concerning Dual Diagnosis Care, please contact RESPOND at (423) 499-2300 or (800) 542-9600.